Permits Issued by the City of Rome

The City of Rome manages permits for building inspection, business license, alcohol license, rezoning and special use permits.

Building Permits: Building Inspection  

Business License: City Clerk's Office

Alcohol License: City Clerk's Office

Rezoning & Special Use Permits: Planning & Zoning

Specs and Permission for Curb Cuts(for driveways): Streets & Drainage Dept

Helpful Links

The following is a list of helpful links to permits; the city does not manage the county departments that provide these permits.   

Driver's License: Georgia Department of Driver Services 

Firearm Permit: County Probate Court

Marriage License: County Probate Court